2010/12/31

last post for this 2010 .

good bye ,
2010
all the happiness and the sadness things were happened to me this year .
i hope so in the coming new year i will forget all about my sadness things . forget about her if i can . forget all memories of me and her . 

so , i wish for all of my friends a wonderful New Year .
may this new year brings you a lot of happiness , wealth .
i hope you will have great year together with your loved ones .
may your dreams become true in this New Year !
and i hope your wishes fulfill in this new year .
and i wish you a successful new year with happiness and success in whatever You Do my friends !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
say hey to the hoo ,
2011 .


p/s : sorry if my post make a lil' bit bored for you to read . haha :D
       fyra , i'm still thinking of you . damn ! why would this happened to me . sucks !
         i'm still love you fyra :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment